MSProject Lookup Entry
This handler makes a REST call to the Microsoft Project REST API to lookup a GUID corresponding to a Lookup Table and a Lookup Entry Value. After authenticating against the Project Server using the inputted username and password, the handler makes a call to Project to get the id that corresponds to the lookup table name. A second call is then made to the specific lookup table to get the id for the lookup entry. The id for that entry is then returned. Any errors that occur during this process will be caught and re-raised by the handler.
||The name of the table where the entry is located.
||The name of the entry that you want to look up.
- Initial version. See README for details.
- MSProject Project Bulk Custom Field Update
- This handler updates multiple custom fields in Microsoft Project.
- MSProject Project Check In
- This handler checks in a Microsoft Project project.
- MSProject Project Check Out
- This handler checks out a Microsoft Project project.
- MSProject Project Completion Status
- This handler checks a projects completion status.
- MSProject Project Create
- This handler creates a new project in Microsoft Project.
- MSProject Project Custom Field Update
- This handler updates a custom field for a project in MS Project that is not currently checked out.
- MSProject Project Publish
- This handler publishes a Microsoft Project project.
- MSProject Project Task Assign
- This handler assigns a Task to a Enterprise Resource.
- MSProject Project Task Assignment Remove
- This handler removes an assignment from an existing task in Microsoft Project.
- MSProject Project Task Update
- Updates an existing Task in Microsoft Project.