Exchange Appointment Delete
This handler uses the Exchange Web Services (accessed through the Viewpoint ruby gem) to delete an existing appointment. After configuring the API to connect to the server the appointment corresponding to the inputted id is retrieved. If it is successfully found, the appointment will deleted and exchange will send messages to any of the attendees that were attached to the item. Any errors encountered will be caught and re-raised by the handler.
||Id of the appointment to be deleted.
This handler does not return any results.
- Initial version. See README for details.
- Exchange Appointment Create Recurring
- This handler creates a new recurring Exchange Appointment
- Exchange Appointment Create
- This handler creates a new Exchange Appointment
- Exchange Appointment Find Occurrence
- This handler finds an occurrence id of a recurring event when provided a date range specific to the occurrence and the master recurring event ID
- Exchange Appointment Search
- This handler searches for Exchange appointments based on a start and end date.
- Exchange Appointment Update Recurring
- This handler updates a recurring Exchange Appointment
- Exchange Appointment Update
- This handler updates an existing Exchange Appointment