Kinetic Response Issue Invite
This handler uses the Oauth client key and client secret to retrieve an access token that connects to the Kinetic Response API. It will then send an invite to the Invitee Email based on the Issue Guid (the issue the invitee is being invited to).
How to Retrieve Application ID and Secret
- Go to /oauth/applications (ex: test.kineticdata.com/oauth/applications)
- Click on "New Application"
- Enter in a Name
- Enter in a redirect uri
- If running locally, use "urn:ietf:wg:oauth:2.0:oob"
- On the next page, the Application ID and Secret will be presented
||The guid of the issue to invite.
||The email of the invitee.
This handler does not return any results.
- Initial version. See README for details.
- Kinetic Response Issue Close
- This handler closes a Kinetic Response Issue.
- Kinetic Response Issue Message Create
- This handler creates a messages on a Kinetic Response Issue.
- Kinetic Response Issue Retrieve
- This handler retrieves all Kinetic Response Issues.
- Kinetic Response Issue Update
- This handler updates a Kinetic Response Issue.