AWS IAM Delete Role
This handler uses the AWS REST API to delete a specified role. The role must not have any policies attached. Make sure you do not have any Amazon EC2 instances running with the role you are about to delete. Deleting a role or instance profile that is associated with a running instance will break any applications running on the instance. For more information see the AWS Amazon Virtual Private Cloud User Guide online.
||The name of the role to delete.
This handler does not return any results.
AWS IAM Delete Role V1 (2017-08-28)
- Initial version. See README for details.
- AWS IAM Add Role to Instance Profile
- Adds a specified role to a specified instance profile.
- AWS IAM Create Instance Profile
- Creates a new instance profile. An instance profile is a container for an AWS IAM (Identify and Access Management) role that you can use to pass role information to an EC2 instance when the instance starts.
- AWS IAM Create Policy
- Creates an AWS IAM (Identify and Access Management) Policy
- AWS IAM Create Role
- Creates an AWS IAM (Identify and Access Management) Role
- AWS IAM Delete Instance Profile
- Deletes a specified instance profile. The instance profile must not have an associated role.
- AWS IAM Delete Policy
- Deletes the specified managed policy.
- AWS IAM Detach Role Policy
- Removes the specified managed policy from the specified role.
- AWS IAM List Instance Profiles
- Lists the instance profiles that have the specified path prefix. If there are none, the action returns an empty list.
- AWS IAM Remove Role from Instance Profile
- Removes a specified role from a specified instance profile.